Year of Projects List in Progress (week 9/50; no 8)
From the 2012 list
- Devin's Irish Sweater (CO 20 May 2012; pattern: Killybegs with Cascade Eco+)
- Fathom Sweater (pattern: Gramps Cardigan with Tosh Merino)
On the needles, in one way on another
- Bevy Socks (aka orange socks) FINISHED 01 August
- formerly Zhen Zen (blue) Socks (new pattern: Little Minx still with Shalimar) FROGGED. I just wasn't feeling these; I may try again in the future, but for now they're knocked off the list. There are too many wonderful things to knit in life to bother with the ones that are onerous without redemption from the get-go.
- Willamette in April (UFO 13 April 2012; pattern: Willamette Scarf with Skein)
- Summer Garden Scarf (frogged UFO circa 2011, now a WIP; no pattern) - I'm into the second ball of the green and am a little concerned about having enough yarn to get a decently long scarf. Worse comes to worst, I'll graft the ends together to make a cowl, I suppose.
- Alpaca Something (frogged UFO circa 2011, now a new WIP; pattern: Liberty)
- Scraps 1- Squares (long-term project (9x11); 6/99 squares knit)
- Scraps 2-Puffs (long-term project (15x19); 13/285 puffs knit)
- hand-spun book cover for Devin (yarn: handspun green Targhee, pattern: improvised)
- Akoya (yarn: Indigo Moon)
- Hunter St Cowl (need to choose yarn)
- Borough (need to choose yarn)
- Sheep Heid (this is the one project I'm planning on buying yarn for)
I'd like to successfully make a...
- Lace-weight sweater (need to choose yarn and pattern)
Socks, always socks
- SKA 1 (October 2012)
- SKA 2 (November 2012)
- SKA 3 (February 2013)
- SKA 4 (May 2013)
- SKA 5 (July 2013)
- Dad 1
- Dad 2
- Socks to make me happy 1 (probably toe-up, plain, with stripey yarn)- CO 13 Sept. and now renamed Circus Socks. No pattern to speak of-- toe-up and I'm considering a short row heel. Yarn is Shibui Sock in "Zinnea".
- Socks to make me happy 2 (probably toe-up, plain, with stripey yarn)
- Socks to make me happy 3 (probably toe-up, plain, with stripey yarn)
This space reserved for when I go off plan.
Project: Stashdown (skeins in/out)
week 7: 0/0
week 8: 0/0
week 9: 1/0
weeks 1-4: Corriedale in "Iceberg" ~ 6 & 1/2 ounces
weeks 5-9: Abstract Fiber 2-tone BFL in "Laurelhurst"
Project: Big Life Event
We booked the venue!
We ordered the Save the Dates/semi-finalized the invite list!
We're waiting for a bit to see if I end up getting a job out of state. If so, we're back to square one planning-wise. This no job thing really blows chunks.
Project: Weight Watchers
You know what really keeps food intake down? Cracking a tooth.