I have to take individual pictures for my stash page on Ravelry, so I may do a more detailed rundown at a later date, but I will say: 100% cashmere, enough for the perfectest of perfect cowls. Like I said, worth it.
In other news, I was playing with my queue feature on Ravelry, and it's inspired me to return to the YOP list, which has been on hiatus here for a couple of weeks. I've decided to revise and revamp it for the... third?... time.
- coldcoldcold, the sweater (Pattern: Magnanimity Cardi/Yarn: LB Fishermen's Wool/CO 13 January)
- January Socks (Pattern: Park City Socks/Yarn: Berocco Ultra Alpaca Fine/CO 01 January)
These are the two projects that I'm making myself work on, little by little. They're good projects, they're just both at very boring places right now, and I'm easily sidetracked.
Almost on the needles (6)
- SKA February one-of-four (Pattern: Rampant/Yarn: Ella Rae Lace Merino/CO 01 February)
- SKA February two-of-four (Pattern: Soda Fountain/Yarn: Fleece Artist Merino 26/CO 01 February
- SKA February three-of-four (Pattern: Walden Pond Socks/Yarn: Knitted Wit Superwash Merino/CO 01 February)
- SKA February four-of-four (Pattern: Budapest Market/Yarn: Berocco Ultra Alpaca Fine/CO 01 February)
- Handspun socklettes (no pattern/handspun yarn)
- Line Break shawl (Pattern: Line Break/Yarn: MadTosh TML)
These socks are all technically cast on, in that there are needles associated with them, but there are barely enough rows knit between them to make one sock toe. The last item is something I'm planning on taking to San Francisco with me next week, and I'm using it as a reward-- if I finish at least one of the January Socks, or get 19" of my sweater body knit, I get to start the shawl early.
Projects I'd like to cast on AND finish by July (3)
- hat: Lucy Hat (Yarn: Malabrigo Twist)
- mitts for Devin (Pattern: Pike's Mitts/Yarn: Brooklyn Tweed SHELTER)
- sweater: Yom Kippur (Pattern: Spring Garden Tee/Yarn: Elsebeth Lavold Hempathy)
The yarn is sitting there, wound up and ready to go for these. I was overly ambitious at the new year...
Projects I'd like to at least have started start by July (7)
- The Alpha Scarf II (no pattern/Yarn: Peruvian Tweed)
- sweater for Dad (Pattern: Straboy/Yarn: Peace Fleece)
- sweater KAL with Mom (Pattern: Folded/Yarn: Viola Merino Lace, held double... maybe)
- SKA May 2013
- SKA June 2013
- SKA July 2013
- Stranded&Steeked blanket (Pattern: Tir Chonaill/Yarn: Cascade 220)
A girl can hope, right? I fully expect to become distracted by other things in between now and then (see above, cashmere cowl. Also earlier this week, re: handspun cabled hat...) but this is sort of an outline of what I'm planning.
In other news, my puffs count stands at 44, and I've lost track of my spinning since the YOP start-- but since I have 19 ounces spun and skeined since January, I'm pretty sure I'll make my original goal of 25 ounces...
That leaves my list of FOs (13)
- handspun coffee cozy (no pattern/handspun yarn/FINISHED 24 February)
- coldcoldcold cowl (Pattern: CarbonEssence/Yarn: BMFA Marine-Silk Sport/FINISHED 27 January)
- Fathom-colorwork sweater (Pattern: Blue Betty/Yarn: Madelinetosh Tosh Merino/ FINISHED 02 January)
- SKA October 2012-socks for Mom (Pattern: Phloem/Yarn: Shalimar Breathless/FINISHED 11 December)
- mitts for Dad (no pattern/Yarn: Aslan Trends Ecolana/FINISHED 12 December)
- Something for the newest little Proios (Patterns: It's My Party Hat & Chaussons mignons/Yarn: Lorna's Laces Shepherd Worsted/FINISHED 14 December)
- [Proto]mitts for me (Pattern: none/Yarn: Jamieson's Shetland Heather Aran/FINISHED 29 November)
- Summer Garden Scarf (Pattern: none/Yarn: Araucania Chaiten, Plymouth Royal Llama Linen/FINISHED 27 November)
- Obsessions Hat (Pattern: Sideways Grande Hat/Yarn: Alpaca with a Twist Big Baby/FINISHED 21 November)
- Devin's Irish Sweater (Pattern: Killybegs/Yarn: Cascade Eco+/FINISHED 01 November)
- Circus Socks (Pattern: none/Yarn: Shibui Sock (love!!)/FINISHED 03 October)
- SKA June 2012 (Pattern: Bevy Socks/Yarn: Malabrigo Sock/ FINISHED o1 August)
- Pattern: Ocean Waves Hat/Yarn: Malabrigo Rios/FINISHED 29 July
It's nice to see the FOs list again-- a reminder that even though I'm knitting very slowly right now, I can and do finish projects!