I have a lot of unpacking to do.
Year of Projects List (week 12/50)
From the 2012 list
- Devin's Irish Sweater (CO 20 May 2012; pattern: Killybegs with Cascade Eco+) I'm knitting the first sleeve, even though I've yet to take a picture of it... but it's past Devin's elbow.
- Fathom Sweater (pattern: Gramps Cardigan with Tosh Merino)
On the needles, in one way on another
- Bevy Socks (aka orange socks) FINISHED 01 August
- formerly Zhen Zen (blue) Socks FROGGED.
- Willamette in April (UFO 13 April 2012; pattern: Willamette Scarf with Skein)
- Summer Garden Scarf
- Alpaca Something (frogged UFO circa 2011, now a new WIP; pattern: Liberty)
- Scraps 1- Squares (long-term project (9x11); 6/99 squares knit)
- Scraps 2-Puffs (long-term project (15x19); 13/285 puffs knit)
- hand-spun book cover for Devin (yarn: handspun green Targhee, pattern: improvised)
- Akoya (yarn: Indigo Moon)
- Hunter St Cowl (need to choose yarn)
- Borough (need to choose yarn)
- Sheep Heid (this is the one project I'm planning on buying yarn for)
I'd like to successfully make a...
- Lace-weight sweater (need to choose yarn and pattern)
Socks, always socks
- SKA 1 (October 2012): Nutmeg Socks and Phloem. Not that either of them have been cast on, but I was moving. They'll be on the needles soon... as soon as I find the needles.
- SKA 2 (November 2012)
- SKA 3 (February 2013)
- SKA 4 (May 2013)
- SKA 5 (July 2013)
- Dad 1
- Dad 2
- Circus Socks FINISHED 03 October
- Socks to make me happy 2 (probably toe-up, plain, with stripey yarn)
- Socks to make me happy 3 (probably toe-up, plain, with stripey yarn)
This space reserved for when I go off plan.
- Ocean Waves hat FINISHED 29 July
- Craftsy class: Celtic Cables
- Craftsy class: The Fair Isle Vest WATCHED and reviewed.
- White Gemini in Hempathy or Euroflax
weeks 1-4: Corriedale in "Iceberg" ~ 6 & 1/2 ounces
weeks 5-10: Abstract Fiber 2-tone BFL in "Laurelhurst"
week 11: lanithium ex machina fuschia mystery sample ~ 1/3 ounce.
No spinning this week-- I do know where my spindles are, and some fiber, but I've been dead on my feet by the end of the day, and my hands are pretty wrecked from packing and unpacking my 35 boxes of books...
Project: Big Life Event
Project: Weight Watchers
I know skipping weigh-in two weeks in a row is bad, but sometimes life happens. And moving. I did download an app that's a really good calorie counter (My Fitness Pal? I think?) to supplement the weight watcher's app which often doesn't have the food I tend to eat (I think because I have to be gluten free and I tend to eat a lot of "ethnic" cuisine, which is rather limited in the WW's database).