Remaining 2012 Goals (2 sweaters to go!)
- Devin's Irish Sweater (Pattern: Killybegs/Yarn: Cascade Eco+/CO 20 May 2012)
- second sweater
- SKA June 2012 (Pattern: Bevy Socks/Yarn: Malabrigo Sock/ FINISHED o1 August)
- Willamette in April Scarf (Pattern: Willamette/Yarn: Skein Merino-Cashmere/CO 13 April 2012)
- Summer Garden Scarf (Pattern: none/Yarn: Araucania Chaiten, Plymouth Royal Llama Linen/CO #3 08 August 2012)
- for Dad
- for Devin (Pattern: Pike's Mitts/Yarn: Brooklyn Tweed SHELTER)
- SKA October 2012/Socks for Mom (Pattern: Phloem/Yarn: Shalimar Breathless/CO 17 October)
- SKA November 2012
- SKA February 2013
- SKA May 2013
- SKA July 2013
- for Dad
- Circus Socks (Pattern: none/Yarn: Shibui Sock (love!!)/FINISHED 03 October)
- lace weight
- fingering weight
- white for Yom Kippur (Pattern: Gemini)
Miscellaneous and Long-Term
I spun a little this week-- not a ton, but a little is better than nothing. I'm on to the second part of my Fractal spinning experiment, and I'm hoping I'll end up with enough yardage for little fingerless mitts. Anyone have a basic pattern they love? I think I'll have fingering weight yarn when all is said and done...
Project: Big Life Event
You know, I'm really looking forward to being married; we both are. But the wedding is shaping up to be something to get through, not something I'm looking forward to. There's something wrong with that, isn't there?
Project: Weight Watchers
Tracking. It works.