So, this version of my starting YOP list takes into account the remaining items on my January 2014 - December 2014 list, which were mainly about knitting with my handspun, weaving, and culling the WIPs. I've added a few more things, including larger categories like using my library and stash (I really mean that!), and of course socks... because I will once again make socks that fit someone I know, oh yes, I will. And I fully expect to add to this list as the months unfold-- either officially or just by making things that aren't on this list. There's also a lot of opportunity to cross-reference and double-dip on this non-exhaustive list, which I like.
2014 Works in Progress - On the Needles
i. Two more handspun projects
1. Alpaca Hap (a long-term Unfinished Object, my 2014 goal is the center squares)
2. Celestarium chuppa (it's done and blocked, but I have to figure out how to hang it, and then take a picture)
3. Dusk into Twilight
5. Bel Air
7. ... handspun...
8. ... handspun...
2014 Works in Progress - On the Loom
i. Four finished objects
1. Alpaca Rectangle (needs finishing and blocking... and then it's done!)
2. Llama/Silk Scarf
3. Dad's Alpaca Scarf
2014 Works in Progress - Spins in Progress
1. Spindle: Baby Merino, 16 oz (started 6/21)
2. Spindle: Loop batt, sample (started 6/13)
3. Spindle: Two Sisters Stringworks Shetland, 3.6 oz (started 5/30)
4. Spindle: yarnscape Shetland, 3.5 oz (started 1/3)
5. Wheel: Greenwood Fiber Works BFL, 4 oz (started 7/1)
6. Wheel: Pigeonroof Studios Polwarth, 4.3 oz (started 6/28)
7. Wheel: Abstract Fibers BFL, 4 oz (started 5/20)
8. Wheel: Sporfarm Shetland, 5 oz (started 5/7)
Tour de Fleece 2014 (7/5-7/27)
Year of Projects - Queue
i. Stash down!
ii. Use my pattern library!
1. Socks for Devin
2. Socks for Dad
3. Socks for Mom
4. Socks for me (could be zirkel, from 2014 OTNs)
5. CustomFit something (maybe a Sizzle knock-off in laceweight)