I'm in my thirties, and I still have trouble picturing Ms. Haynie as a fully rounded human being, but intellectually I know she is one. Sorry, Ms. Haynie! You continue to blow my mind.
There's a long list on my desk (well, long-ish) of blog fodder, but in the interest of getting my grading done, I'm going to ignore it. It's March, and that means two months have come and gone since I put together my WIP-down list, which is now newly ordered (all links go to my Ravelry project pages, and from there you can find the pattern pages, yarn pages, etc.):
1. Kathmandu Raglan
3. Dad's Striped Socks
4. Unicurves Socks (SKA Sept. 2013)
5. May '14 MOCK (SKA)
6. Rampant Socks (SKA Feb. 2013)
7. zirkel. Socks (SKA Jan. 2014)
9. Bel Air (Devin's Seamed Jumper)
10. CF Acorn Trail (this may require a CF practice run)
11. Doubloon or Firth o'Forth
12. Alpaca Hap Blanket
14. Alpaca Scarf
15. The only Sweater of 2013 (finished, with buttons, 28 December 2013)
14. Welted Cowl (frogged, 03 February 2014)
17. Thrumbelina (finished and mailed, 24 February 2014)
I've been fairly good about focusing on the WIPs, although there was a flirtation that ended badly with a shawl, and I've got my eye on this month's MOCK... but I really need to get at least one pair of socks done before I can justify casting on another.
Of the fourteen remaining WIPs, I hope to bind off at least two this month.
In weaving and spinning, I've still got to finish the first woven thing I made-- and it really is a thing, with dimensions that have nothing to do with my intentions or any possible utility-- but I did get a stand for my loom, so when I set it up again it won't take over my desk. And I've been spinning... my palette cleansing Polwarth just got its bath: