- I did manage to finish my green sweater (yay!)
- The only progress made on the purple sock was to move the yarn and needles to my desk from the basket. They make me feel much more guilty now when I'm browsing new sock patterns.
- I'm at the second gusset for the May mystery socks-- that puts me about on target; since I'm knitting TAAT I'll actually get these done well before the end of June-- I might even have them done by the end of the week (maybe).
- My Willamette Scarf travels with me, is wonderful for mindless knitting, and is not halfway done. It's maybe a quarter done.
- The tangled pink yarn did not get untangled... but it did get swapped away.
- I didn't knit with my handspun, but that goal morphed into a desire to finish spinning the 4 ounces of BFL from Blarney Yarn I had started at the beginning of the month. I think I'm on track to have that done by the middle of the week, so yay!
In non-knitting goals, I finished my last practicum, and will have the work sample DONEDONEDONE by the end of the week.
Stay tuned for my goals for June...