i. Two more handspun projects
1. Alpaca Hap (a long-term Unfinished Object, my 2014 goal is the center squares)
2. Celestarium chuppa - FO!
3. Dusk into Twilight
5. Bel Air
7. ... handspun...
8. ... handspun...
2014 Works in Progress - On the Loom
i. Four finished objects
1. Alpaca Rectangle - FO!
2. Llama/Silk Scarf
3. Dad's Alpaca Scarf
In the last two weeks I've spun more than a pound of fiber. Really, that's a lot of spinning. The Tour de France, and therefore the Tour de Fleece, started last week, and I had grand plans for participating. But, this spinning class I'm taking has a lot of homework-- like really a lot-- and I haven't had very much time to work on dedicated Tour projects. So, even though I'm spinning during the Tour, I don't think I'm going to finish a Tour-specific project, which is a little disappointing, but it's a lot of fun to watch the boards on Ravelry anyway.
1. Spindle: Baby Merino, 16 oz (started 6/21- Poundathon!)
2. Spindle: Loop batt, sample (started 6/13)
3. Spindle: Two Sisters Stringworks Shetland, 3.6 oz (started 5/30)
4. Spindle: yarnscape Shetland, 3.5 oz (started 1/3)
7. Wheel: Abstract Fibers BFL, 4 oz (started 5/20)
8. Wheel: Sporfarm Shetland, 5 oz (started 5/7)
+ 9. Wheel: natural wool roving, 5 oz (started 7/5- TdF)
+ 10. Wheel: Purl Up & Dye Merino/Nylon, 4 oz (started 7/5- TdF)
+ 11. Wheel: tussah silk, 3 oz (started 7/12- TdF)
+12. Wheel: Two Sisters Stringworks Wensleydale, 3.6 oz (started 7/12- TdF)
Tour de Fleece 2014 (7/5-7/27)
- natural wool roving, 5 oz
- Purl Up & Dye Merino/Nylon, 4 oz
- tussah silk, 3 oz
- Two Sisters Stringworks Wensleydale, 3.6 oz
Poundathon! (3/1/2014 - 9/30/2014)
- Crabtree Farm Baby Merino (started 6/21)
Year of Projects - Queue
i. Stash down!
ii. Use my pattern library!
1. Socks for Devin
2. Socks for Dad
3. Socks for Mom
4. Socks for me (could be zirkel, from 2014 OTNs)
5. CustomFit something (maybe a Sizzle knock-off in lace weight)
In other news, last week was our first anniversary. We headed to the coast, and inadvertently ended up on roller coasters. That sort of thing happens to everyone, right?