One thing I didn't get to do this week was spend quality time with my wheel-- my Ladybug is still getting maintained by the friendly folk at Purlescence-- so I spun using a spindle for the first time in way too long.
I also spent time with my unruly pile of projects on the needles and the wound yarn that's ready to become projects. In the last six weeks or so I've gone through the entire stash (yarn and fiber), and I've been plugging away at a select few of my WIPs rather diligently, but I was also feeling antsy for something new. I ended up re-organizing my Ravelry projects database, which wasn't really reflective of the current state of things, and putting some serious time into the chuppah I started last year. Obviously, the deadline has come and gone for using it at the wedding, but we still want it to hang on the wall-- something to soften up some of the white space without being a hazard in earthquake country.